My goal is to support you AND your partner through labor. I have years of experience educating couples and supporting families in labor across the country.
Supporting Couples, Empowering Families
This birth is about you. It’s about building your family with your partner. As a doula, I will support your family on that journey.
- Women receiving one-to-one emotional support in labor have been shown to have:
- Lower rates of cesarean
- Shorter labors
- Fewer epidural requests
- Increased satisfaction
- Fewer forceps deliveries
Evidence: ACOG 2017 Opinion
As Your Doula
- I will meet with you twice before labor begins to explore your vision for your birth and demonstrate techniques to your partner.
- You both will have unlimited phone text and email contact with me throughout your pregnancy.
- I will be on call 24 hours a day beginning at 37 weeks gestation.
- I will provide early labor support as requested.
- I will remain with you once active labor has begun until your family is settled after the birth.
- I will utilize non-medical support techniques for labor and birth.
- I will offer breast feeding support and education to you both.
- I will meet with your new family after the birth.
With research this powerful, every woman should have the benefit of one-to-one labor support. I offer a sliding scale fee to families.
“Paige was amazing. Her calm reassuring presence made all the difference.”